What are the Benefits of Sugaring Paste?
Ironically, one of the best new ideas of the 21st century originates from 400 BC. Inspired by Alexander the Great, the women of Alexandria considered a hairless body to be the standard of beauty and youth. Body sugaring has evolved for more than 2,000 years to be the natural hair removal of choice for actors, models, athletes, swimmers and other body conscious men and women who love personal hygiene and grooming.
Minimalistic hair removal
The ancient art of sugaring has been revived to the forefront of the esthetics world in an ever-growing trend to use all natural products on clients’ precious skin. Sugaring uses only sugar, water and lemon to create the water-soluble paste that removes hair. The hair is not only gone from the surface, but it is also removed from the root, which increases hair softness, and over time reduces hair growth. Sugaring only adheres to dead keratin cells and hair so there is no chance of skin damage, leaving the skin not only hairless, but also exfoliated and smooth.
Benefits of using sugaring paste hair removal:
- Sugaring paste is simply made of purified water, lemon salt and sugar. It is 100% natural with no resins or chemical ingredients.
- Sugaring paste is applied at body temperature, and will not burn your skin like waxing.
- Only warm water is required to clean off your skin.
- Sugaring never dries on the skin.
- Sugaring removes the very short hair 1/16".
- Sugaring does not stick to your live skin cells.